Thursday, September 6, 2012

Graduation Owl Instructions now available on Etsy!

TerryGami books are available in the UK, Canada, Australia, and Europe
Both books are now available online in soft cover! 

Seven TerryGami Instructions are available on Etsy
Boo Boo Angels, Tooth Fairies, Heart Box & Firecracker Favors, Gathering Basket 
 
New!  Graduation Owl Instructions on Etsy!
 
 
Welcome to Washcloth Crafts!
The TerryGami Graduation Owl Instructions are now available on Etsy for $2!
I  designed the owl years ago,and I called it the Boo Boo Owl back then because I made them for my sons' classmates for kindergarten graduations.  When I learned much later that the some of the parents keep the owl as a keepsake for their children, I decided something more had to be done in the way of washcloth crafts.  It took a while, but I came up with many critters and instructions, which were colorful, easy to read, and provided illustrations to make reading instructions easy.  I also added factoids to the books so that a teacher, troop, or group leader could make a fun project informative.  The owl instructions are also available in the book, "TerryGami, 15 Cloth Toy and Ornament Projects for Crafters, Teachers, and Children" which is available online at Barnes & Noble and Amazon.  See the links above.

Fifteen projects in all!


The Teacher's Boo Boo Apple is also available in the book, which makes a nice gift for the teacher either in the beginning of the year or at the end of the year.

Happy Crafting!
~Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment