Sunday, June 5, 2011

Selling TerryGami Critters and Holiday Icons

TerryGami
Available at:
Amazon
Barnes and Noble
Etsy

Dear Crafters,
Some of you may want to make TerryGami items to sell on Etsy or at craft fairs.  I do need to be given credit as the designer. Put this on any pattern made from the book:
"This is an original design by T. C. Crowley from her book TerryGami 2011."

If the item is going to be sold online, like on Etsy, or from a blog, the above info needs to be in the description of the item. If you can show the cover of the book, please do.

I want crafters to be able to sell TerryGami items, but I need to sell the book, too! You may want to consider making at least a dozen of a particular item so parents can buy them as favors for kids' parties.  Take care to make sure all of the items are made from non-toxic and non-flammable materials. Be sure the small decorations are glued on securely, which can only be done with a safe fabric glue.  Safety first!

Of course, this does not apply to the Boo Boo Bunny, which is not my design and is not in my book, but my instructions are online on the TerryGami website for free.  The Sewing Kit is my design. 

Happy crafting!

Thanks!

~Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment