Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Washcloth Crafts, A Tooth Fairy for boys is in the works!

Washcloth Tooth Fairy Instructions on Etsy!

  Available in the UK, Canada, Europe and Australia, too!


"TerryGami, Animals, Birds, and Gnomes"
Links:
Barnes and Noble

Also check out:
Etsy
Welcome to washcloth crafts!
 Sorry to be so involved with Boo Boo Angels and Tooth Fairies these last few weeks, but one thing leads to another and I am getting more ideas for other critters as I work on these projects.  So, while you may not have a need for angels and fairies at the moment, other ideas are beginning to gel, which may be exactly what you need for your next troop or club meeting.

In the meantime, I have created another take on the tooth fairy, which is in the works.  The prototype is finished, but I need to work on the instructions and photo. This one will appeal more to boys, but girls may prefer one, too, made with pink wings, instead of blue. I will post both options on Etsy so you can choose between the Tooth Fairy above and the newer version.  I should have it ready by early next week, but I have company coming and most of you know what that means for me for the next few days.  

I like both versions of the Tooth Fairy, so I don't know which one I will be making as gifts. I suppose it would be good to let the kids decide or to make both fairies and let the kids alternate which fairy to use for each tooth. Once you purchase the materials, you will be able to make Tooth Fairies for all of their friends, too!
I am just amazed at what materials crafters have to work with these days! Kids today are so lucky!
For other critters, check out the new book!

Happy Crafting!
~Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment